Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank You

I think since Turkey Day was a few days ago, its only right I make a list of some things I'm thankful for:(Not in Order)
  • God- He's the reason for all of this! i dont always listen to him, but he keeps loving methrough all of it, and I'm soo glad he's mine.
  • Family- We have a few issuses, but we're like a diamond with a few scratches, compared to a lump of coal!
  • House/Yard- Sometimes I feel like my yard isn't very cool, but then i'll see others' and know how im blessed!
  • Best Friends- Jake, Luke, and Chase. I'm sure these guys would stick by me through anything from gayness to attempted suicide. (not that either of those are gonna happen!!)
  • Friends- They all just add joy to my life! And I have soo many! I'm so blessed!
  • iPod/Electronics- I use these for so much, from games, to reminders, to the bible!
  • Bible- speaking of! It's crazy to think that this book, which I take for granted, can get you arrested in other countries!
Thank you God, for blessing me with all of this, but please help me to use it for your glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment